I know this is jumping the gun but this week will see the launch of one of the best projects that I've been involved in.
Why was it good?
- The client had a proper budget which meant that we could give them exactly what they wanted and allow for changes. Yes, it means we ate into our profit a little but the costs were covered, the client is happy and it's been a very satisfying piece of work
- The client was comfortable with the fact that he's paying us because we know what we're doing and has left us to come up with something that we know will work
- The client has been ultra efficient in providing clear and concise instructions when it comes to content and then feedback when we've needed it
- We've learned an enormous amount
What does the site do?
The site is the UK version of a site for a large multi-national and, in very brief terms, encompasses the following:
- Brand guidelines adhered to with a fantastic design
- Download management
- Integration of forms into SalesForce.com
- Mega Menu
- Full content management system
- 150 pages of content
I want all our projects like this. It's been a huge challenge and a big undertaking to turn out a project like this. We started it at the beginning of July and it should go live this week. So that's 7 weeks from start to finish. This is where we excel. When clients are totally serious about their website, we step up to the plate and will meet or exceed their expectations.
For now, the site will have to remain under wraps but please check back and I'll post again when it goes live.